Our recruitment processes and methodologies are proven to give you greater control and delivery. This is not only more convenient for you, but will streamline your resourcing activities as well as reduce cost and improve efficiency. Our recruitment services include;
We understand that each permanent employee is an investment. That’s why before we introduce any candidate to you; they will have been put through a rigorous candidate selection process. This is designed to qualify, challenge and reference check potential candidates to ensure they meet your most demanding needs. Our processes are proven to deliver reliable and effective permanent recruitment as well as help you make a return on your investment.
Our dedicated contracts team provides a one-stop-shop for contractor recruitment and management. With access to over 250,000 consultants and local partners in 15 different countries, we can supply world-class talent globally. Our contract management service will ensure that payroll, taxation, insurance and employment law compliance is all dealt with.
If you need a specific calibre of individual which is rare or hard to find, then our executive search and selection service is on hand to help. We employ modern headhunting strategies and techniques to approach the talented individuals that will interest you. We maintain complete client discretion, managing the full process through to successful placement and retention.
Make hiring decisions with absolute confidence. Humana offers a complete facility to carry out due diligence before making any permanent or contract hires. This includes previous employer reference checking as well as educational, financial and criminal record checks.
- Recruitment Microsites
- Volume recruitment campaigns
- Recruitment Outsourcing
- Talent acquisition and retention strategies
Trade Credit – Cash Flow Provision
Humana was founded on financial strength and prudence which means we can offer preferential trade credit terms to those clients who require it. If your project could benefit from trade credit to improve cash flow, Humana can offer 0% interest trade credit for up to 75 days*. Whether you are a small technology start-up requiring £20,000 or a large OEM requiring £250,000, Humana can deliver.
*depending on your financial balance sheet
As an employer you are exposed to a variety of risks. Some of these risks may be serious given that the current economic outlook is uncertain and the overhanging sovereign debt and financial problems impact global industries. Humana greatly reduces certain risks for its clients. Some of these risks include;
- Solvency risk; the probability that your recruitment agency will be unable to finance net cash flow shortages, therefore unable to pay your engineers or contract employees. This would result in a loss of staff and could arise from over trading or harmful financial practices by your recruitment agency.
- Operational risk; this includes the likelihood of losses arising from the systems, processes and legal structure your recruitment agency adopts.
- Reputation risk; the likelihood that the trustworthiness and reputation of your business is adversely effected leading to a loss in revenue or shareholder value. This may arise due to bad or harmful employees recruited via your recruitment agency. Also the way in which your recruitment agency represents and promotes your company will affect your firms reputation.
Legal Dealt With
Humana deals with all payroll, taxation, insurance and employment law compliance. Clients benefit from compliance to law and legislation including, but not limited to;
- Agency Workers Regulations (AWR); to ensure clients meets the rights of agency workers.
- The Equality Act 2010; to ensure clients can show evidence that every candidate is treated fairly during the recruitment process.
- The UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising (CAP Code); to ensure client promotion and job advertisement is fair and non-discriminatory.
- Data Protection Act; to ensure candidate and client data is treated fairly, confidentially and professionally.