Our consultants have a proven track record in executing successful search and selection campaigns. This includes applying modern head-hunting techniques to ensure that best engineering talent is secured on behalf of our clients.
Humana’s executive search and selection process is as follows;
- Assignment Brief: A concise and detailed brief of your requirements will be established and agreed with you.
- Target list: A target list of companies and organisations is created to identify where the desired skill and expertise will be acquired from. This is completed within 48 hours once the assignment begins.
- Research and name gathering: This step identifies specific individuals working in relevant positions at organisations within the target list. This establishes the names of people to approach. This typically will take between 4-5 working days.
- Candidate approach: Our consultants will approach the identified individuals using appropriate channels to maximise the interest from these candidates. This process is discrete and guarantees client confidentiality.
- Interviewing and screening: Once candidates have been approached and are interested, an in-depth screening process will be implemented as agreed with the client.
- Short list: Upon completing the screening process a number of suitable candidates will have been identified and shortlisted. CV’s and Interview notes are forwarded to the client. The time taken to complete this stage is variable on the number of candidates selected and interviewed, however typically this will take between 2 to 4 weeks.
- Client meetings: The client will select and interview suitable candidates from the shortlist. Clients are advised to organise and meet candidates within 48 hours of receiving the shortlist.
- Successful appointment: This can be expected 4 to 6 weeks once the assignment begins.